Monday 22 September 2014

Make the most of Free Shipping this Halloween

Like most of you I have already started trawling the net for some Halloween bargains.  Living in New Zealand - so far away from everything; one of the deciding factors for me when purchasing a product is how much the Shipping is going to cost.

This Halloween my son wants to be a mad scientist.  For him this means a white lab coat with blood splatters and slime residue and some steampunk goggles. 
 

AmazonGlobal free shipping to New Zealand

I quite often get lead to the Amazon.com website one way or another.  But it is interesting to note that in the past they had included New Zealand in their AmazonGlobal free shipping policy (which allowed you to spend over $125 to qualify for free shipping).  This is no longer the case.  So for me personally - say I wanted an item costing US $40, I would have to pay roughly $100 for Shipping!  Ouch.

eBay Global shipping to New Zealand

Actually the shipping rates on eBay are quite reasonable, one example I saw was a Superman t-shirt costing NZ $26, the shipping cost came to US $13.  So this is reasonable.

Halloween Discounts

There are loads and loads of websites of course that sell products.  CostumeBox in Australia allows free shipping to New Zealand if you spend over $69.  However they do have a Halloween promotion where if you spend $80 you get 25% off using code TRICK25.  Otherwise if there was a specific product like a children's white lab coat costing AUD $23.99 there is a low flat shipping rate of AUD $9.99. That's good value considering they are just over the ditch.  All shipping within Australia is Free!
 
Halloween Free shipping

Pinky Paradise are the experts for all your circle lens needs.

 

AliExpress free shipping - CHEAPEST IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!

There are 100s and 100s of great bargains to be had at AliExpress.  One of the reasons being that they are selling at wholesale.  I have started buying a few things from here.  The main reason being the Free Shipping.  This suits my budget, I can add the items into my wishlist and I get an email as soon as they are on sale and Bam!

Please visit AliExpress today to take advantage of Free Shipping!



Happy Cosplaying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back from the Dead! Introducing Brioni Faith - Industrial Cyber Artist

Back from the Dead!  Introducing Brioni Faith. If it looked like I vanished off the Earth - that is because I took a couple of years off b...