Wednesday 27 March 2013

Welcome to Cosplay Interest

Anime Art Book Online.com

Hi.  My interest in Cosplay began when my daughter bought a Lolita costume online.  At the time she was listening to J Rock music and watching cool J Rock videos.  This in turn rubbed off on me!  So I too became interested in Cosplay.  We must have watched Final Fantasy Advent Children more times than I can count.  I just loved the graphics and soundtrack.

In doing my research I found heaps of cool wigs and awesome costumes.

There are also heaps of cool videos on YouTube.  I will be featuring a different video every so often.  I will also be featuring some C Pop music too.

Still building my webpage - hopefully not too much longer!

Watch this space..www.cosplay2013.biz




 

  

 

 
 

 



“ Discover The Secrets That Billionaire Chinese Business Tycoons Know (That You Don't) About Attracting Money, Fortune, Success and Much More Using Simple, Ancient Feng Shui Techniques...! ”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back from the Dead! Introducing Brioni Faith - Industrial Cyber Artist

Back from the Dead!  Introducing Brioni Faith. If it looked like I vanished off the Earth - that is because I took a couple of years off b...